Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem. Expect abundance on every level. Eileen Caddy
We humans have unimaginable power of which most of us are totally unaware. We go through life picking up crumbs everyday thinking that's all we'll ever have. But this isn't true. Life can be abundant with love, harmony, health, good relationships, rewarding work, financial security, whatever goodness our heart desires. But it takes daily time and attention to work.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. Wayne Dyer
The Universe functions on energy vibrations, and whatever becomes manifest depends upon those vibrations. If we function on a negative vibration, then the Universe will answer in kind. We block our good with negative thinking. But if we rise to a positive vibration level with positive thinking, the Universe will answer that in kind. Our good is already there. We just need to tune into the right vibration and claim it.
A desire begins in the mind, but it must move to the heart to manifest.
1. Write a letter to the Universe asking for what you want, and declare your intent to have it. Do this everyday. Writing down your thoughts uses different areas of the brain and gives your desire more energy.
2. Now feel your desire and intention in your heart. Make it your heart's desire, and imagine that you already have it.
3. Don't get caught up in where, when or how it will manifest. You don't need to know this. Let the Universe do it.
4. Tune into a state of allowing it to happen instead of forcing it into manifestation.
5. Expect your good, and record each instance when something you want comes into your life, even in a small way. And express gratitude everyday. Abundance gradually unfolds as your positive energy gradually increases. Be patient.
Life is meant to be precious and abundant, but we can't experience it that way moving from one day to the next wondering when and if things will ever change. Yes, life involves challenges and difficult times, but with a positive attitude something good can come out of each experience.
When things happen, and you don't know what to do, then do what you know, and stay with your intention to keep your energy positive. If you slip back, it's okay. Stay vigilant, start over and keep going. Love your life, and love your efforts to make it better.
Many people make new year's resolutions. I made just one this year: Do what is mine to do, and make this year better than the last one. What's your resolution?
Reach out. It's yours.