Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Healing With The Masters

We live in a world where everyone seems in a race to get somewhere, but many have no idea where they're going. They're just trying to keep up with the crowd. No goals, no purpose, just running fast enough to provide food, clothing and shelter, thinking body and mind is all there is, and anything else can take care of itself. But I think we all know, gut level, there's more to us than that. And if we're quiet long enough to listen, we'll hear that sacred part of us wanting expression.

Our human condition has been called the school of life, and that's pretty much what it is. We're here to grow and learn how to express our true Self, that part of us that we so often ignore and/or take for granted. But some lessons are difficult, and we get tired.

I've been learning my lessons for a very long time, and I've released many blockages to my awareness of Self, but there are times when I want to give up. I don't want any more lessons. I don't want to learn any more. I'm tired. I just want out of this school. Etc. And I suffer. But then something catches my attention, and I'm back in the learning mode.

Recently, I found Healing With The Masters, Season 7, a teleseminar, or audios, of interviews with well known authors, speakers, and teachers who present a variety of healing modalities, with insight regarding Who I am, and how I can express my true Self. These interviews run from March 8th to May 26th, with two each week which can still be heard within 48 hours after the original presentation. So far I haven't heard much I didn't already know, but oh, how I needed the reminders. Some of the topics I'm looking forward to are: Who Am I, The Soul Truth, Bright Light, Unstoppable, Touch of Grace, Commitment to Love, The Mother of Invention, Midnights With the Mystic, Spiritual Liberation, Heart and Divine Essence, and Keys To the Kingdom. If any of you would like to join me on this enlightening journey, you can register with your email at www.healingwiththemasters.com/ Then you'll receive each presentation.

I listen to these interviews with an open mind, taking what feels right to me and leaving what doesn't. I've learned that when I need something for my soul growth, something will certainly pop up. And I'm grateful.

Yes, our lessons can be difficult, but we're never alone in our search for truth. Spirit is always there with love, strength, guidance and whatever tools we need to move forward. Keep searching and learning. The blessings are great.

I wish you exciting and fulilling discoveries.

Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very informative and insightful series.
    Exciting discoveries... I feel like that was the message of the day.
    Wish my middle name wasn't CHicken Little!

    ReplyDelete