Our intention creates our reality. Wayne Dyer
Hello. Here we are with a brand new beginning again. We get one at this time each year. It's like opening a package, not knowing what's inside. Only now we get to decide what we want in the package, and we get to make it so. Is there something you wanted last year and didn't get? Well, how about this year? Dreams really can come true when we make them real with intention.
A good intention clothes itself with power. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bringing what you want into your life involves more than just wanting something. First comes the idea. Then comes intention, the power that supports what you want to have, do, or be. Getting into the habit of setting intentions promotes good results. It helps clarify your desire and it motivates your efforts to acquire it.
Once you intend to have, do, or be something, set a course to get there:
1. First go within and ask for guidance. And listen as you go along.
2. Be open to change, for in some way you will be changed this year. We all are. But you can decide what you want to change.
3. Be clear about what you want and why you want it. Will it enhance your life? Will it involve others in any way? How? Use inner reflection and state your purpose.
4. Examine your inner feelings and work on anything that needs attention.
A. Do you have any defeating habits? Worry, pessimism, procrastination?
B. Do you feel worthy? Unworthy?
C. Are there any old wounds that need healing?
D. Any past mistakes that may interfere with the present?
E. Is there anything you need to forgive in others or yourself?
5. Resolve what issues you can, and love all that is you.
6. Set in motion whatever needs to be done in the outer and move toward your goal. And don't listen to inner critics while you're at it.
7. Look for light in everything.
8. Trust your inner Voice, and trust yourself. You have all you need for success.
9. Imagine what you want as already manifest in your life. And hang onto that image with gratitude.
Wow! That seems like a lot to do to get what you want this year. But once you express your intention, the rest will follow. You have the power to bring much good into your life. It's worth the effort. And each time gets easier. Make this your year.
Happy new year. Happy new you.